Ensure truth and accuracy with JAVS P306 USB audio mixer device and accessories. When powered with JAVS JM14 FlexMicrophone and NoteWise digital audio recording software, logging, re-cording and finding information in digital recordings just got a lot easier.The JAVS P306 USB audio mixer device is an 6 input channel unit designed to be used with the JAVS JM-14 FlexMicro-phone. Adapters may be used to connect conventional microphones and other third party audio signals. The six channels can be routed and mixed to any of the four block terminal connectors to provide audio for video conferencing, phone conferencing, public ad-dress and assistive listening systems. The P306 is capable of playing back two channels of audio from a USB connected PC running JAVS NoteWise software for testimony playbacks and custom tones for start/stop of record. A headphone output allows for a user defined mix or confidence monitor from the hard disk of the connected PC.Profiles can be stored for flexible use and operation. At less than three pounds and the size of a hardback best seller, the P306 is capable of being used for portable courtrooms, deposition and hearings. Six audio inputs with four independently controlled mix-minus outputs means the P306 is ready to take on haring rooms, small courtrooms and perfect for interfacing to video conferencing and teleconferencing systems.
– JAV-MPA – Inline microphone pre-amp adapter for third party microphones. Connects to the P306 via RJ45.
– JAV-ATTPRO-RJ45 – Inline attenuation adapter for third-party audio signals (0, -30, -40, -50 fixed level adjustments). Connects to the P306 via RJ45.
– 6 shielded RJ45 line-level audio inputs
– 4 fully independent, active balanced “mix-minus” capable outputs
– 1 unbalanced 1/4” TRS connector for headphones (L R)
– 2 playback channels for review and PC-generated start/stop tones
– Accepts JAVS JM-14 FlexMicrophones
– Accepts third–party microphones and audio sources*
– RFI and ESD protection
– EIA/RSS-422 full duplex communication port
– Line failure detection for mission critical applications
– Embedded resistors for line failure detection
– JAVS audio development algorithm for engineered record and PA quality
– RoHS compliant
– Half-rack width for small footprint installations
– Lightweight portability
– Includes JAV-A3 3.5mm auxiliary audio adapter
|JAVS P306 Audio Device|