The DS-7000 sets a new industry standard in professional dictation equipment. Designed for professionals who rely on secure, flexible, reliable products as integral parts of their office workflow, it features real-time 256-bit file encryption, a redesigned, independently housed microphone, enhanced battery life. Support for up to 32 index marks per dictation file makes it easy to locate critical information.
– This package includes the DS-7000, FP-7000-4D four pedal foot control. You now can have full, hands free control of the DS7000. Simply plug the foot pedal between the DS-7000 cradle and USB port of computer and you are ready for handsfree dictation and handsfree download.
– The 4 button foot pedal allow for recording multible jobs with the Next Job pedal then downloading all jobs at once using the download pedal.
– Device password protection and DSS Pro real-time 128- or 256-bit file encryption makes the DS-7000 ideal for workplace environments that deal with sensitive information.
– Packaged with next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software and compatible with Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software, the DS-7000 is designed to become an essential part of any office’s dictation workflow directly out of the box. Support for up to 32 index marks per dictation file makes it easy to locate critical information.
– The DS7000 offers password protection and onboard file encryption to keep your information safe, confidential and secure. This Olympus recorder is one of the first in the industry to be HIPAA-compliant.
– Professionals love the 4-position slide switch but also the DS7000’s advanced dictation functions like append, insert, overwrite and partial delete. While most lower end recorders don’t allow for incremental rewind, this professional model does and it pulls it off in a beautiful, easy to use way. Simply hold down the slide switch in the rewind position and the LCD will show you just where you are in your dictation. Slide back up to insert (or overwrite) directly into your existing dictation file. Marking or unmarking a dictation priority is as simple as touching a button.
– Up to 32 index marks per file allow you to quickly find desired locations
– A vast array of functions and accessories, audio codes and indexing options, as well as support for multiple worktypes and users, makes the DS-7000 customizable enough to suit any purpose in any IT environment. The ODMS software is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP and Mac OS X.
– Redesigned, speech-optimized microphone is independently housed for flawless sound reproduction. It offers multiple recording modes, as well as two quality levels – QP (16 kHz/28 kbps) and SP (12 kHz/13.7 kbps).
– With seven folders, each storing up to 200 files, the DS7000 by Olympus makes organizing audio files easy.
– Combined with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, makes this a dream come true. Dictate your notes with or without natural language commands and simply dock your recorder. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional, Medical or Legal versions will then import your recording and begin to transcribe it automatically. It works like magic!
– The DS7000 by Olympus uses the international standard .dss file format for professional speech processing. With two quality modes to choose from, the .dss file format offers fantastic audio quality for recorded voice and all .dss file formats allow for a high compression rate. This makes the .dss file perfect for internet or network transfers. The .dss Pro format enables real-time file encryption for security and peace of mind. Both formats allow demographic data to be included with the audio, like Author ID
– The DS7000 is compatible with Windows 2000 (SP4) XP (SP2, 32bit & 64 bit), Vista (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) along with Macintosh 10.3.9 through 10.6.x.
– With two sensitivity modes, the DS7000 functions well in both Dictate and Conference recording modes. The Voice Activation feature makes it easy to cut out long pauses or delays in your dictation notes, helping to streamline transcription.