Call Logger includes a telephone coupler to record telephone calls to your computer for playback and archival. Your phone’s handset cable plugs into the adapter, with the adapter’s wire going into your handset. A second cable plugs into your computer’s 3.5mm microphone/input jack. The Call Logger software application provides a variety of features to record, pause, and save your audio.
– Easily record your telephone conversations for playback and archival
– Save audio to your computer, network share, or external media
– User profiles allow several users to use the same computer with while having a different configuration
– Assign custom names to each audio file for quick reference
– Mark specific files as Priority or Urgent
– Intuitive and user-friendly interface requires little or no training to use
– 10 foot cord to your PC